Sunday, July 31, 2011

17 days, launch preparation in final mode

First, I apologize for the length between the last post and this one.  I have been dealing with some hard to swallow news, my mother has lymphoma, and has surgery next week.  So between coming to terms on that level, and working on prep stuff on my end, I have just not gotten to it.  My bad, completely, and I will try not to continue the trend.

Things are working out well, I am excited and ready to go, looking forward to getting out, and making all the difference I can.  There is still always the opportunity to help, continued donations will make sure that I can purchase and hand out socks, shirts, underwear to those in need, perhaps sometimes treat a lost soul to a meal, even if it is fast food, and later, help with costs to compile and publish the book itself.  This is huge, and can be even more, in the long run, with the support and help of everyone, so please, follow us, keep this project in your thoughts, share it with everyone you know, and when you can, help with a dollar or two.

Community is people living together in an area, helping each other live better, happier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment