Thursday, July 21, 2011

Updates 7.21.11

It's been a little bit, and I appologize, I have been a bit ill, and dealing with some personal and family issues.  Rest assured, I am still working on this, the plans are still all in place and being worked out as you read.  The planned date of departure is rapidly approaching, and things are looking up.  Some big, helpful contributions (thanks to you, you know who you are), but still a ways to go, to do this right.

I am really excited, and a little nervous, but things are coming along, and coming along well.  I can't wait to be able to collect more stories, and be able to start making a difference in people's lives.  It means so much, especially in these hard times.  The idea of community, of people caring and helping those around them, is so important, it is sad it has been largely forgotten.  There is still hope though, even with troubles on the horizon.

I sincerely hope we can all pull together, look inside, and make a difference.  I know we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment